Thanyaluck has over 18 years of experience in dealing with a vast array of legal issues from both local and international clients, including establishing and registering legal entities, advising on mergers and acquisitions, conducting legal due diligence, dealing with licenses, permits and contracts related to Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (“IEAT”) incentives, Board of Investment (“BOI”) incentives as well as tax exemptions, personal data protection, intellectual property and banking services.
She also advises international clients on the foreign ownership structures and restrictions, corporate and commercial matters, employment, visas and work permits, legal aspects of incorporation and dissolution, real estate ownership and possession, reviewing and drafting commercial agreements; and drafting wills and inheritance.
Thanyaluck applies her extensive knowledge in advising clients across a variety of sectors, including automotive, telecommunications, petrochemicals, chemical products, pharmaceutical products, agricultural, food and beverage, steelworks, and electronics.
- LL.M in International Corporate & Commercial Law, The Dickson Poon School of Law, King’s College London, UK
- LL.M in International Law, Thammasat University, Thailand
- LL.B in laws, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Barrister-at-Law, the Thai Bar Association
- Lawyer License, Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney, Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Certificate of the Taxation Law Training Program, Thammasat University
- Certificate of training for Customs Broker, The Customs Broker and Transportation Association of Thailand
- Certificate of Investment Promotion Post-Compliance Regulation Training Program, Investor Club Association
- Certificate of the training program re: Procedure for the Foreign Business Operation in Thailand, the Department of Business Development
A selection of matters in which Thanyaluck has been involved include:
Company Incorporation and Company Secretary Services
- Assisting multinational clients such as Hua Yang and Sparkoo with the incorporation of legal entities in Thailand as well as facilitating the companies with corporate restructuring.
- Providing Tan Chong Group, a large conglomerate with a myriad of business activities, a full complement of legal services under the umbrella of corporate registration, company secretary services, post compliance works, business licenses/permits, and real estate.
- Assisting Beumer Group in the registration of sell and purchase factory with the Land Department.
- Assisting multinational companies in conducting legal due diligence and reporting any concerns or issues with the target business, property, legality and finance, etc.
- Assisting Dib Bangkok Foundation and Mongkolkul Foundation on the amendment to the Articles of Association and the directors.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, including Sales and Purchase Agreements and any other related documents for companies from various industries.
Incentive Under Board of Investment
- Representing Genpact Consulting (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of Genpact (NYSE: G), an NYSE-listed global professional digital and innovation services firm on the establishment of a new entity in Thailand operating under the investment promotion with Thailand’s Board of Investment (BOI) and obtaining the Foreign Business Certificate (FBC) from the Ministry of Commerce under the category of Trade and Investment Support Office (TISO) for an estimated investment value of THB 8 million.
- Representing multinational companies including Sparkoo, TC Subaru, Mercedes-Benz, Royal Enfield, Nissan Diesel, KOIDE, Genpact and Penn Color on their business expansion under BOI incentives.
- Providing a ‘tailored approach’ (study report) in identifying all the incentives that are available for the client’s business, applying the rules of those incentives specifically to the client’s business operations to eliminate any overlaps in incentive privileges or non-applicable incentives.
- Assistance and guidance with the ‘form filling’ and incentive application process, with maintaining the incentive privileges once awarded by remaining compliant with any rules.
- Advice on the commencement of operations and effective use of the incentives.
- Assistance and guidance with the cancellation of an incentivized (promoted) project or business.
Licenses, Permits, and Contracts
- Representing Mindray Medical (Thailand) Limited, a leading wholesale distributor of surgical and other medical instruments, in applying for the Foreign Business License in the wholesale business with the Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce.
- Assisting various companies including Cyphivest Digital Brokers, Cashless Pay, Mindray Medical and Hua Yang Automotive with obtaining the necessary licenses and permits for business operations and transactions in Thailand, such as construction permits, digital asset licenses, factory licenses, foreign business licenses, IEAT license, telecommunication licenses, harzadous licenses, e-Commerce certificate, selling of used car license and trademark registration.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts such as share purchase agreements, loan and share pledge agreements, sale and purchase of land/factory agreements, lease agreements, service agreements, aftersales service agreements, dealership agreements, logistic agreements, brokerage agreements and compromise agreements.
- Assisting Royal Enfield, one of the world’s oldest motorcycle brands and Genpact (Thailand), a global professional services firm to apply, acquire and extend VISA and Work Permit, including the amending of VISA stamps for expatriates and their family members to work and stay in Thailand under BOI’s Privileges.
- Supporting foreign expatriates and their family members from various companies of different industries with the submission of 90-Days Notification Reports during their stay in the Kingdom.
- Providing the Notarization Service for countless clients in order to certify signatures and translation of documents for submission with the related official.
- Providing Genpact Consulting (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of Genpact (NYSE: G), an NYSE-listed global professional digital and innovation services firm on tax advice related to its business structure and legal advice on employment, payroll management and its insurance licensing business as well as the preparation of relevant human resource documents such as employment contracts, work rules, and termination letters to ensure compliance with Thai laws.
- Providing a global leading provider of information and communications technology infrastructure company with both oral and written legal advice on the types of employment and analysis of liabilities under Thai law.
- Providing legal advice to Netflix, one of the world’s most popular streaming service and production companies on the operation of audio-visual productions and licensing commercial music in Thailand.
- Assisting Vero Public Relations in analyzing the possibility as well as the risk to apply for any necessary license or permit to enable the 100% owned foreign entities for providing business consultation services in Thailand.
- Advising Motor Image and TC Subaru, Thailand’s leading automotive companies on the legal compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019) (“PDPA”) and the drafting of documents to implement the PDPA.
- Representing Motor Image and TC Subaru for consumer protection disputes.